The Breasts are the Gateway to Female Pleasure
Women in the East have been using the art of breast massage for over 2,000 years to stay healthy and young. Known simply as Taoist Breast Massage, this ancient health ritual is becoming more widely known and practised within the west.
Breast massage has worked for thousands of years for a reason, and along with making healthy and conscious life style choices, bringing breast massage into your health and beauty routine is a simple and nourishing addition. Science shows that breast massage actually helps fight cancer. As a bonus, when you massage your breasts they become full and perky, while also stimulating the secretion of powerful anti-aging hormones such as Prolactin, Oxycontin, and oestrogen.
Environmental pollutants are stored in breast tissue. Women are currently being exposed to thousands of toxic compounds, in the form of inorganic chemicals and toxic metals. These toxins are in air we breathe, foods we eat, water we drink and bathe in, pharmaceutical drugs, vaccines, cleaning products, paints, solvents, glues, herbicides, pesticides, and fertilisers.
Because of this constant exposure, our bodies are now storing between 400 and 800 toxic metals and chemicals in the fat cells of our bodies. The breasts are made mostly of fat and therefore, the bigger the breasts, the more susceptible they are to toxic storage as they contain more fat cells. Breasts soak up these toxic environmental chemicals and convert them to breast milk. Pesticides, dioxin and a jet fuel ingredient, high to average levels of flame retardants and BPA from plastics are now found in most women’s breasts.
Taoist Breast massage can help to eliminate these toxins.
Breast massage increases lymphatic drainage to support in clearing these toxins from our breasts — especially for mothers that intend to nurse. Taoist breast massage is a series of loving, educated, self-massage techniques every woman can do to help clear these toxins and take breast health into their own hands!
Not only does Taoist Breast Massage help clear toxins from the breast tissue, it also has some other outstanding effects. Every woman can benefit from including breast massage into their self care routine
Massage Reduces The Risk Of Breast Cancer:
Scientific research shows that massaging your breasts can help fight cancer. Nipple stimulation encourages blood flow and promotes the production of a useful female hormone, which encourages cells to expel cancer-causing chemicals from breast ducts. Regular breast massage can also alert you of changes in your breast tissue so you can take quick measures to heal.
Increases Breast Size:
When the breast tissue is stimulated by conscious touch massage, the body secretes the hormone prolactin which slightly enlarges the breasts. Many women love this perk.
Breast massage lifts the breasts by tightening and toning the tendons and muscles responsible for breast length. Goodbye gravity, hello breast massage!
Helps You Look Younger:
Breast massage stimulates the endocrine system to secrete a powerful cocktail of youthful hormones. Prolactin, oxytocin, and estrogen are three powerhouse anti-aging hormones known to be produced during breast massage.
Increased sensitivity is a pleasing result of Taoist Breast Massage. As you become more aware of your own sensations and loving touch, you create new pathways in your brain for sensitivity. Some women even develop the ability to orgasm from this increased connection.
Lifts Stress and Depression:
The “ LOVE HORMONE” — oxytocin — is produced through breast and nipple massage and is scientifically proven to decrease stress and depression.
Breast massage is also a deeply healing practice that cultivates huge amounts of heart centred energy, opens the heart centre, connects the heart & yoni, softens the the chest muscles - all supporting healing. Women tend to be the givers of lover and spend their lives devoting themselves to pouring love out, breast massage offers a practice to bring that love back into your breasts and heart centre. Sexual energy cultivated with breast massage amplifies our emotional state, this practice is supportive towards releasing and negative emotions you have stored on your chest.
Breast massage helps to break up energy/ chi stagnation liberating suppressed emotions.
with this comes a little note -
You may find that when taking a breast massage practice that come with it some emotions, emotional release, old traumas - which you can consciously and loving work through with this practice.
Be gentle, go easy… with this practice subtle, small and delicate movement are always the best serving.
Breast massage can be taken morning and/or evening.
Taking an uplifting practice first thing in the morning whilst taking your shower or bath can help to bring a spring in your energy for the rest of your day - notice how you interact with the world on the days you take this practice first thing against days you don’t!!
Taking a more nurturing practice of an evening helps to support your breasts if they have been held in a bra all day, this also helps to support relaxation for a good nights sleep, releasing any stress you have built up throughout your day.
I also do recommend along with the shorter morning and evening practices you set aside time once a week for a full uplifting or gentle nurturing massage (depending on your mood or cycle season).
Using oils with your breast massage also brings added nourishment, you can use plain coconut oil or add in some aromatherapy oils of your choice..
Oils to support hormonal health
- clary sage
- yalang yalang
Preparing yourself for breast massage
- bring all your oils, towels, cushions etc into the space you will be carrying out your breast massage, light some incense, create a loving environment.
- find yourself in a comfortable seated position with many cushions to support your sitting bones, knees and hips, alternatively if you have any back issues find a comfortable lying position supporting your head and back, maybe placing a cushion under your knees to support your lower back.
- warm your hands up to cultivate some love energy - your heart chakra starts at the centre of your palms, so taking a few moments to not only warm your hands but awaken your heart energy.
- you may like to start with a meditation
Bring a deepened awareness to your body, hands and breasts, cultivate an energy and relationship between them before getting hands on. With a deepened awareness breasts become more sensitive to touch.
- love your body and your breasts, if you have any negative emotions towards your breasts it may be necessary to clear these first with loving awareness before starting to touch and massage your body, it is important to come into physical practice with the highest level of love and care.
- feel the earth energy rise up though all points of contact of your body and the ground beneath you, staying connected and grounded, using your breath as an anchor point, continually coming back to long deep breathing.
- once your body feels ready to receive her breast massage begin by placing the palms of your hands over your breasts, covering nipples.
You can take your massage in outward or inward circles
- moving the circles down the outside of your breasts and up through the middle brings a enlivening yang energy to the heart centre
- moving the circle down the centre and up the outsides of your breasts brings a more relaxing yin energy to your heart centre.
- you can alternate between the two, or just choose one that intuitively feels right for you at each practice.
Taking as much time as you need to carry out your breast massage, when you feel complete with movement, rest back comfortably with your palms on your breasts and meditate to come to the end of your practice.